Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Welcome: TEAM DAIWA






Not since the day I took a personal call from Gary Dobyns welcoming me to the Dobyns team have I been as excited to introduce a new partner... that being said I would like to now announce that I will be officially joining "Team Daiwa"Reels for the 2013 season and beyond!

For those of you that know me, you know that just over 2 seasons ago I made the switch from Shimano reels to Daiwa reels, and since that time there has been no looking back, I was immediately blown away by the quality, durability and ease of use of all Daiwa reels I got my hands on. So much so that I can only really compare them to Lays potato chips.. because you can't  have just one... Over the past two years I have been slowly building my Daiwa arsenal and it has grown to included models like the Advantage Series,  T3 Ballistics and of course a Team Daiwa Zillion. This year I will be adding the Lexa, a reel that has quite a bit of hype behind it (review to follow)

I want to take a moment to thank Daiwa for giving me this opportunity to work with them, and I as always I will see you on the water

BJ





No comments:

Post a Comment