Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Novembers here and I can feel a change in the air.. Ice is coming


Well November is here, and although Bass season has not quite come to an end, I can feel the shift in me and my fellow anglers.. ice is on the brain. As mentioned in an earlier post I do have a very Dr Jeckel and Mr Hyde approach to fishing. My love of bass fishing is followed by my intense love of ice fishing. A sport that many still have yet to pick up for one reason or another.

Me, my love of icefishing is nearly 8 years old now, as i came to it much later then my love of soft water fishing. It started with fishing with my wifes uncle in a borrowed permanant hut fishing  for pech and splake. 1 short season later I had a portable hut of my own and a hobby has quickly grown into a passion.

I spend the winter months chatting and posting on the best ice fishing website i have yet to find.. http://www.iceshanty.com/ , carrying on my current persona I made some slight changes and this bassjunky has been know as icejunky for over 6 years now.

I was trying to avoid talking about ice until the bass season came to a close, but Consider yourself warned.. this bass heavy blog will not be going into winter hybernation, it will change into an all new beast, IceJunky will appear and I hope im able to keep you interested in the cold months to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment