Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Video of the Week: Fall Turn Over Smallie Fishing

Like most of you guys I love to watch fishing videos, and today I was passed a video from a buddy showing some tips for Fall turn over fishing. I don't know about you, but for me the fall turn over is one of the hardest seasons to fish. In the video Paul sheds some light on some techniques to help put fish in the boat.. and he does that well, in this video.

As a Frog fisherman I learned early to make multiple casts to the same spot, but when fishing cranks and other steady retrieve baits this is often an overlooked task.. But as this video shows multiple casts to the same spot is one of the keys to being successful in the fall turn over. This is just one of the many tips Paul shares, and you get to watch him land one jumbo smallie after another.. take a peek




Be sure to check out more of Paul's videos on YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment