Saturday, June 23, 2012

Opening Day - Bass Season 2012



(2011 Season Opener Photo)


well it is finally here, Bass Season 2012 (in Ontario anyways). I will be starting this season off right, fishing in back to back tournaments, (starting today), I will be fishing in the 140 boat Quinte Bass Champs event hoping to take home at least one of the $1000 hourly prizes.. following that up with a trip to Weslemkoon on sunday to kick off the BBTS series. Hoping to improve on last years results

In between the two events  I may even spend a quiet evening casting with friends at a Lake X in search of some peaceful top water action.. this weekend will be fish filled to say the least

I will be posting pics and info to my twitter feed all day long both days, so be sure to check it out if you want to see some of the craziness surrounding the Quinte Bass Champs event.Like you I have been patiently awaiting this day since the season closed late last fall. So Im going to stop typing and get my ass out on the water to take advantage of every minute the 2012 season has to offer

Hope to see ya on the water

BassJunky

No comments:

Post a Comment