Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Toronto Sportsman Show - Feb




Feb 6-9 2014 - Direct Energy Centre, Exhibition Place 



The Toronto sportsman show is a right of passage into spring, its a anglers version of groundhog day (minus Punxsutawney Phil), except this show never sees its own shadow and spring is always on the way!

I'm very excited to have the opportunity to work the sportsman show this year, and I'm already asking my wife for an advance on my allowance to ensure I don't leave the show empty handed (only empty wallet'ed)

If you are taking in the show this year, I would be remiss if I didn't recommend a couple booths you should check out. The first one being the Daiwa booth, if you have not seen or heard the hype surrounding Daiwa's line of Tatula rods and reels then you surely must have been hanging out with Phill in his groundhog hole, because these bad boys are on many "best of" lists from last season, including Tackle Tours and mine. By swinging by the booth you will get a first hand look at the Tatula as well as the rest of Daiwa impressive line-up.. you know Zillions, Steez, Lexa and so on

Daiwa can be found at Booth #1648


The next booth you should stop by is that of Pro J Fishing Tackle, why? you may ask, well its simple, after you purchase yourself a Daiwa Tatula there is no better rod to pair it with then a Dobyns, and Pro J will be fully stocked with a huge assortment Dobyns rods… you know the deal so I won't turn this into a sale pitch, let me warn you though, once you put a Dobyns rod in your hands,  you'll never be the same

Pro J Fishing Tackle/Dobyns can be found at Booth #1641


I will be working the show both Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday, so if your in the area be sure to swing by and say hello.  Check out the below link for a copy of the shows program and floor plan.. and enjoy the show

http://virtual.torontosun.com/doc/torontosun/2014sportsmensshow/2014012901/#0

No comments:

Post a Comment