Friday, August 24, 2012

Quiet Week Ahead




It is about to get pretty quiet around here for the next week and into the long weekend. As of today I will be embarking on my annual late august fishing trip and cottage getaway that will see me hit 5 or more lakes over the next 10 days. The boat and the canoe are all packed and loaded, this trip will see me break out all my Dobyns rods and a fly rod or two in search of some monster bass on lakes I will and will not name.. I think I have a tournament in there somewhere as well

While it may be quiet now, don't fret i will be back with a ton of photos and more product review for the month of September.

Enjoy these last few weeks of summer, I know I will.


Posts Coming your way in early September:

Fear & Loathing: Limerick Lake

5 Lakes Trip & Pics

Top Water Action: Poppers

Top Water Action Walking Baits

No comments:

Post a Comment