Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy Canada Day.. Now go fishing!



I just wanted to take a moment to wish all of my fellow Canucks here and abroad a happy Canada day. I hope you get to spend the day similar to how I will be spending mine.. On the water and with family and friends.

This weekend is shaping up to be a great one, a kids fishing derby on saturday (yesterday) and then off to take me niece and nephew fishing on Sunday (today). I see a BBQ or two in my future, then on Monday I  am off to Jacks lake to get in some pre-fishing  for a tournament I have coming up. I think we will put in a nice 8 hour day, then home for one more BBQ before the work week kicks back in on Tuesday

As you can see it will be whirlwind weekend, but that being said, it will be filled with the things I love, Family, Friends, Food & Fishing.. the 4F club

again, Happy Canada day, and remember "Fish life to the Fullest"

BassJunky








No comments:

Post a Comment