Monday, April 18, 2011

Bass Magnet Lures - Mom & Pop shop with big Company Quality and Selection

While constantly trolling the fishing site blogs, I came across a company called "Bass Magnet Lures" they are a Mom and Pop plastics company that seems to be growing by leaps and bounds.

Last season they hooked me with their monster tube they call the tubzilla. This is a great pitching bait with a fitting name. I used the product with success last season, but had a hard time finding more Bass magnet lures in my area.. and Im in their back yard.

But, last week when in the Belleville area I came across a bait shop that carried Bass Magnet, and I was able to grab some worms as well as a craw bait. Super happy with what I found and glad to be able to further test the growing arsenal of Bass Magnet lures






If you have not seem or heard about Bass Magnet Lures be sure to check them out. They are a home grown Ontario, Canada based company that make a great product. They are not set up for mass production and will not be found in the larger retailers, so look for them on-line or in your local bait shop

No comments:

Post a Comment