Thursday, October 29, 2015

Video Interlude - Gary Dobyns Showing off the Redesigned Champion Extreme HP








There is not much I can say about the new look Champion Extreme rods that Gary doesn't say himself in the above video (and he has that drawl that's hard to match to my Canadian "eh" accent).

What I do know is that the Champion Extreme series plays a big roll in my every day arsenal. Making up 75% of the rods I have on deck each and every outing.  From spinner baits, and frog fishing all the way down to finesse drop-shot fishing the DX series of rods gives me the power, sensitively and reliably I need on the water.. If you'd asked me I wouldn't have thought Gary could top the classic Champion Extremes, but he has.. so watch out




To Learn more: Click HERE







No comments:

Post a Comment