Friday, February 27, 2015

First Look - Dobyns Fury Series Rods



Last weekend at the 2015 BassMaster Classic the Dobyns team started people talking with the teaser style introduction of their forthcoming  Fury series rod. Not expected to hit the shelves until May 2015, the Fury series will run anglers $109.99, and let me tell you this entry level rod is anything but ordinary.

The Fury series was designed and built to meet the high standards of Gary Dobyns, which includes using quality components (including a split handle with cork grip and EVA butt) as well as being perfectly balanced and of course looking good in green.

The Fury Series will initially be launched with 10 hand picked models, including a 7ft crankbait rod, a pair of spinning rods including my favorite the 703.  The line will also include a 765 Flipping stick to round things out, and just to keep us on our toes Gary promises a swimbait rod will also be made available soon after launch. I dont know about you, but news like this already has me making room in my rod rack for a couple new toys.

I can honestly say its been a while since a $100 rod has had me excited, but don't take my word for it.. here's the man Gary Dobyns giving us a brief introduction on what we can expect from the Fury Series



 

Coming to a DOBYNS DEALER NEAR YOU.. MAY 2015

to saty informed on Dobyns products and updates Like their Facebook page HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment