Friday, August 19, 2011

Stay Tuned more frog reviews to come!

(photo from www.Tackelwarehouse.com)

My latest order of frogs has arrived! Yes I have an addiction, and the only way to get my fix is by ordering new frogs and of course fishing with them.

I placed an order with Tacklewarehouse last week and here are a few products that you can expect a review on over the next couple weeks...

Evolve's  Nervous Walker Frog


Strike King's Rage Toad (reader request)


Ultimate Bucketmouth's Lunker Ugly Frog (this is an odd little frog)


KVD Sexy Frog

All of these bad boys will spend some time on the line over the next few weeks and I hope to share with you some results.. big results.

Also watch for a frog hook review coming sometime in the next week.. the fishing is heating up, and so is the frog bite.

No comments:

Post a Comment